- Effective & Permanent IPL Hair Removal The hair removal device uses advanced IPL laser technology. The principle is to emit a strong pulse and be absorbed by the hair follicle, stimulating hair follicle to enter dormant period to achieve permanent hair removal.
- 999,000 Flashes & Lifetime Use Hair Remover Follow the instructions of the manual to use laser hair removal, it will help you achieve the effect of removing hair faster.999,000 Flashes are enough for lifelong time use. This hair removal is designed with a Large LCD, which makes it easier to see all data at a glance such as a clear display of the remaining number for flashes times.
- 2 Flash Modes & 5 Energy Levels Two modes design can satisfy your demands on different hair removal parts. The auto mode can be used for large hair removal areas, such as arms, legs, stomach and back. Manual mode is mainly used for small area hair removal, such as bikini line, armpit, fingers, lips;5 different energy levels to adapt different skin. You can adjust the level according to the skin area and hair growth speed.
- Fast & Painless IPL hair removal emits a warm light and the skin only feels mild heat. It is very gentle, especially for first-time users or operating on gentle areas, such as the face or bikini line. According to tests and studies, after 8-12 weeks of using Ipl hair removal, 90% of the hairs grow slowly. With regular use, it can help to prevent unwanted hair from reaching the skin surface.
- Economical & At-Home IPL Hair Removal Compared with the cost of salon hair removal methods, the financial benefits of this At-home hair removal device will soon be seen at home you can get a hair removal effect like a beauty salon and save much cost and time. The IPL hair remover is gentle, safe, simple, and convenient to use at home. Reminder: Please use a hair scraper to remove the hair from the hair removal area before use.
Permanent & Professional Hair Removal
If fall into the camp of people who want zero body hair without putting in, like, any effort (aka shaving and waxing are out). That's why the light hair removal device so popular, those little at-home devices that promise to zap off your hair in the comfort of your own bathroom for a fraction of the fees of an in-office treatment.
If you’re sick of shaving, tweezing, or waxing, you might consider other more permanent methods of hair removal. Light(IPL) hair removal offers the longest-lasting results.
Light(IPL) hair removal works with the help of high-heat lights or intense pulsed lights (IPL) that dissolve hair and temporarily disable hair follicles. That way, the follicles won’t be able to produce new hairs for up to several weeks.